Raising Concerns and Resolving Complaints
PARENTS & CARERS
Acorns After School Provision
From time to time parents, and others connected with the school, will become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a "School Complaints Procedure".
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
• Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means
• Be simple to use and understand
• Be non-adversarial
• Provide confidentiality
• Allow problems to be handled swiftly through the correct procedure
• Address all the points at issue
• Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.
Full details of the procedure may be obtained from the School Office or can
be downloaded here.
Olive Hill Primary Academy, Springfield Road, Halesowen, West Midlands, B62 8JZ - Tel: 01384 818855 | Fax: 01384 818859 | Email: email@example.com
2017 Copyright Olive Hill Primary Academy | Website design by Kittle Visual Marketing